ICSE- Some tips for the final days before the exam
How to Study Before Your ICSE Exam? is a million dollar question. Well the answer is no secret. Just try to be relaxed and that will bring out the best in you. Follow these simple rules and you will rock the ICSE exam!
1. Make a realistic commitment to study and create a schedule for ICSE. The schedule should be self made. Follow the schedule strictly.
2. Divide the learning into short periods of time. Take little rest after each study lesson.
3. Read by understanding instead of cramming. It certainly helps you during ICSE exam period.
4. Go through the entire chapter or notes which are important from the ICSE exam point of view. Highlight the important points. This will help you at the time of rapid revision.
5. Learning is enhanced when you are relaxed. So, before starting your study take time for relaxation. You may spend little time for walking or for playing or whatever helps you to relax and it will reduce the tension of ICSE exam.
6. Take notes, self test, ask questions and meet with your companions for group discussion. Group discussion will show your progress and help you to enhance your confidence for ICSE exam.
7. After reading (memorizing) write your notes in your own words for easy understanding in times of revising it will help students to do well in ICSE.
8. Review the main concepts every day and again after every week. This will help you to record information as a long term memory.
By Koushik Bhattacharjee,